Date: August 30, 2017
Time: 10 a.m.
Place: Missouri Gaming Commission
3417 Knipp Drive
Jefferson City, Missouri
**Special Accommodations: Accommodations for people with disabilities are available. Please contact us either by telephone at (573) 526-2326, or e-mail at MeetingCoordinator@mgc.dps.mo.gov, 72 hours in advance of the meeting, if possible.
- Call to Order
- Geographic Pay Disparities
III. Consideration of Minutes
- June 27, 2017
- June 28, 2017
- Consideration of Hearing Officer Recommendations
- Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.
- Resolution No. 17-039
- PNK (“River City”), LLC
- Resolution No. 17-040
- Consideration of Disciplinary Action
- Gaming Partners International USA
- Tropicana Entertainment, Inc.
- Consideration of Placement on Exclusion List
- Christopher M. Mandina
- Resolution No. 17-041
- Wayne C. Martin, III
- Resolution No. 17-042
VII. Consideration of Licensure of Certain Level I and Key Applicants
Resolution No. 17-043
VIII. Consideration of Relicensure of Certain Suppliers
- United States Playing Card Co.
- Resolution No. 17-044
- Gaming Partners International USA, Inc.
- Resolution No. 17-045
- Motion for Closed Meeting under Sections 313.847 and 313.945, RSMo., Investigatory, Proprietary and Application Records and 610.021(1), RSMo., Legal Actions, (3) & (13) Personnel and (14) Records Protected from Disclosure by Law
- Motion to Open Meeting